- An electronic student enrollment process
- Enrolment management and updating
- Electronic student cards
- Administrative staff training and tutorials
- Customizable reporting
CampusCare™ enhances the student experience by offering orientation sessions before each semester. These sessions are designed to help with the transition and provide students with an overview of their plan, instructions on how and where to seek medical attention, and information on coverage details and claims submission.
- CampusCare™ Scholarship – a bursary for international students that contribute to the cost of tuition and associated educational costs
- Tuition Protection – a reimbursement of tuition fees up to $5,000 per semester; for students who have an emergency or cannot attend school