Spurred on by an OHIP policy change – which saw international students excluded from primary health coverage – CampusCare™ began offering coverage to students in 2005. Built on the belief that students require exceptional health coverage tailored to their unique needs, CampusCare™ extends beyond traditional coverage, offering benefits such as tuition protection and scholarships. These exclusive features are designed to enhance the overall student experience – a value-add for the school, the administrator, and the student.
CampusCare™ is administered by CanAm Insurance Services (2018) Ltd., a nationally licensed insurance provider that has specialized in providing health insurance to international students and travelers for more than a decade.
Extending services to international students studying in Canada, Canadian students studying out-of-province, and Canadian students studying abroad, CampusCare™ includes the following:
- Fully integrated connection to the school administrator
- Access to Manulife and the claims and assistance team, Active Care Management (ACM)
- Professional, multilingual, and responsive customer support
- 10 years of industry experience
- Fully licensed in all provinces and territories in Canada